In September 2006 we officially became family.... this blog records what happened next...
Friday, June 22, 2007
June 22, 2007
Today marks 9 months of marriage! After a very difficult May with the loss of Loreley and Deaglan we just slipped into June and hoped that life would get back to normal. Business is picking up for Aidan and I am close to the end of my second-last course before I have to do the dissertation. We had a relaxing trip to Dublin after Brendan and Suzie's wedding and we're grateful for that as we were able to regroup and figure out what comes next.On a brighter note, we adopted a new kitten on June 16th. Artemis Penelope is a pure white terror. She is more vocal than Matthias has been in his whole 8 months in our home. Still, they have taken to each other and we are enjoying the antics of a kitten in the house. I look forward to seeing how she will grow up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment