Went to Waffle House for breakfast and took Marisa to class. The rest of Friday morning was wasted. I had to first take the car back to the rental agency. It turned out that the cigarette lighter wasn’t working, which wouldn’t ordinarily be a problem, except that I needed it to keep the GPS charged. They gave me a new car, with power windows, central locking and cruise control. A definite step up.
We also found out that we had been placed in a smoking room. By morning we were very stuffy, so I went about changing that. Consequently, it was much later when I was able to get around. Drove to the Arizona Mills mall and wandered around, having a late lunch of Cajun chicken sandwich and fries. Then picked up what I thought would be the end of my shopping (history has since shown that I was VERY wrong). Picked up Marisa at 4pm. She had had a rather rough day, so we went back to the mall and wandered around again. At one store she was asked to be in their fashion show on Saturday. She had to refuse since she would be in class but it perked her up a bit. We came back to the room in the early evening and had dinner in and then proceeded to fix the issues with Marisa’s problem statement, based on the advice received in class. We fell asleep while making the changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment