Another very nice breakfast. Quite a lot of variety again this morning - cereal, bread and toast, fried eggs and bacon, beans and then a plate of cold meats and cheeses. Excellent.
Oonaugh & Randy and the boys came over by about 11:30 and we headed out into Zlin. I was interested in observing how seasoned veterans dealt with the country, but it was pretty much the same as me, point, grunt, gesticulate wildly and eventually you get what you want. The only difference was that they had quite a few more words under their belts. We visited a rather good mall and had lunch. I had fajitas, which were very good indeed. Oonaugh and Marisa went shopping and Randy and I took care of the boys. Quinton is a bit of a daredevil and climbing on the railing with a 3 storey drop did not seem to bother him, however, we managed to keep him on the correct side.
We then attempted to get to another mall, but we ran into a traffic jam, probably due to the rally, so we turned back to the hotel. R & O had a 3.5-4 hour drive back, so we said our goodbyes. We did get to see a number of cars who are participating in the Rally race.
We then spent the rest of the day rather lazily as it had begun to rain outside. We checked in on family and friends to see how they got through what was Hurricane Bill. We also watched the last two episodes of season 5 of Angel while we ate fresh bread and some fruit. I think we’re finally starting to relax a bit…
1 comment:
I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. It's a hard time for us and your comment helps soothing the pain. Lots of love, Fran
ICLW
Post a Comment