Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week 9

Date/Week: June 9; week 9


Total weight gain/loss: 174.5 (Doctor's Office Scale Baseline)

Milestones: Sproglet is now a foetus; NT scan scheduled for June 30; C-Section scheduled for January 12, 2011

Physical Progress: My waist has definitely gotten thicker! I'm rather self conscious in my clothing at the moment

Symptoms: nauseous, nauseous, nauseous... nipples still permanently pointing at people...

How do I feel about my body: I'm sexy one moment and a cow the next...

Food cravings/aversions: chicken and eggs make me feel queasy; I'm loving cheese on Kashi 7 grain crackers, fresh apricots and popcorn

Sleep: I just want some sleep... please...

Energy level: A bit better but I'm winded walking up stairs or a hill... that really sucks!

Exercise: walk almost daily; officially banned from highland dancing

Baby Movement: not yet

Thoughts and Feelings? I'm pretty psyched that things are progressing! I still have moments when I freak out - the latest was over education.

What I am looking forward to: getting into the second tri

What am I reading / things I’m learning: 'Pregnancy for Men" - It's a great book written by a guy from the UK / The female reproductive system looks like a a ram eating a carrot.

No comments: