Date/Week: December 29; week 1
My Total weight gain/loss: -19.4
His Stats: 7.06lbs (+8oz since 12/25); 20" (+1.5" since 12/22)
Milestones: First Doctor's Appointment on 12/30; Newborn Photo Shoot on 12/30
Developmental Progress: Liam has a pretty strong neck already. He's also getting better with his focus and following objects.
How do I feel about my body: I'm back in my regular clothes. My scar looks pretty good location-wise. I really would like to do some yoga because I really need a good stretch.
Sleep: He sleeps a lot during the day and in 1.5 to 2 hour spurts at night. Yesterday he slept most of the day and was up playing almost all night!
Energy level: I have quite a way to go to get back to 100% but I am fine with that thus far.
Exercise: walking around the house
Thoughts and Feelings? A bit overwhelmed. A lot in love. We both can't believe that Liam is here after all of these years of wanting to have children.
What I am looking forward to: Looking at planning Liam's Christening for the end of February.
2 comments:
Oh he looks so precious and peaceful. I cant believe he's really here. I can't believe we are counting the weeks of his life instead of the weeks of your pregnancy!
I love all his dark hair..What a cutie pie...and Wow already back in your regular clothes...Wow Mommy!!!!
Post a Comment