Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Liam - Week 4 - 1 Month

Date/Week: January 19; week 4 / 1 month

My Total weight gain/loss: -28 lbs

His Stats: 

Milestones: 1 month doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm nearing my pre-pregnancy weight.

Developmental Progress: He's lifting his head consistently during tummy time. He looks around when on your shoulder or sitting in your arms. 

How do I feel about my body: I'm still a bit sore and my energy is still spotty but I can walk for longer periods of time when I am out of the house. I do feel the need to start toning up soon...

Sleep: He varies between 2 hour and almost 4 hour sleeping stretches. He's grown a lot so that may have something to do with it. I'm still not napping well... too much to do around the house.

Energy level: It's getting better!

Exercise: walking around the house and a few errands. I so need to stretch but I feel sore in the incision area when I do simple things.

Thoughts and Feelings? He's a charming little guy and his personality continues to reveal itself. I am loving tummy time because he is getting more and more playful. And when he's in a crying mood, boy can he scream (and I mean scream). I am so grateful to have him and so appreciative to have Aidan to share the responsibility!

What I am looking forward to: Planning Liam's Christening for February 27. Need to also plan a post-Christening breakfast for family and friends. I also have to start looking at my schedule for February and March as I have things that will have me away from him.










And the birth announcement

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Marisa--I'm SO happy for you and Aidan! I was overjoyed to hear about your little one! Congratulations to you all!

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

So sweet!