Well hello there! 10 days into January and I'm just getting here.
I've been trying to see how we might use the blog in 2012. We'll definitely do our vacation blogging, even though I do not know what we'll do this year (trying to see how my dissertation is going to pan out in relation to commencement dates - I may have to walk in 2013 the way things are going). I will also probably do a monthly update for Liam now that he is a toddler. I thought about blogging my fitness workouts but since we're not working towards a particular race I think it might get tedious (plus I have been posting runs to Facebook via RunKeeper). I will however post some dissertation updates since that will be a major milestone for 2012 - and yes, I am already contemplating what to do afterwards...
So other than that, 2012 may (or may not) be the year where we figure out what our 'regular routine' may end up being once all of the unusual stuff is over and done with. There are projects we want to accomplish (the apartment), initiatives we want to start (perhaps formalising some of our activities as small business operations) and a Highland Games to put on (the dancing competition is officially registered!). So 2012 promises to be an adventure! I'm looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment