Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 15

Date/Week: July 21; week 15


Milestones: Wearing maternity clothes more than my regular clothes. The suit jacket that I got for work looks amazing!

Physical Progress: OK - I am looking pregnant if I wear a fitted shirt

Symptoms: some round ligament pain; boobs are still growing (damn)

How do I feel about my body: I'm going to have to get used to my stomach, particularly as it continues to grow

Food cravings/aversions: nachos; peanut butter & bacon on toasted english muffins

Sleep: The dreams are crazy!

Energy level: Pretty good - loving the water aerobics

Exercise: swimming/water aerobics on Saturdays; pilates and yoga; walking

Baby Movement: Still light flutters - baby is getting higher up

Thoughts and Feelings? Thinking about the second half of the year and what life will be like 6 months from now. I am a bit more comfortable telling friends but I haven't shared with everyone.

What I am looking forward to: relaxing over the long Cup Match Weekend (July 29 - Aug 1) and I want to do some shopping in Boston next month (I really want a ipad)

What am I reading / things I’m learning: Janet Evanovich - Sizzling Sixteen (needed a break from pregnancy related reading) / I need to go on vacation in Rotorua, NZ sometime in the future... this has nothing to do with the latest Stephanie Plum novel



No comments: