Date/Week: July 28; week 16
Milestones: We're at 4 months! We enter our 5th month next week (according to the Mayo Clinic book)!
Physical Progress: I look less pregnant than I did last week - sorta...
Symptoms: off again, on again nausea (still); a little tired
How do I feel about my body: I'm happier since I have clothes that fit and look pretty decent (particularly for work)
Food cravings/aversions: watermelon; waffles
Sleep: Pretty good this week - trying to sleep on my left side is kinda tough at times (I'm a right side sleeper)
Energy level: Not as good as last week - need to be more regular with the exercise!
Exercise: swimming/water aerobics on Saturdays; pilates and yoga; walking
Baby Movement: There's a dance class going on in there (not always felt but I'm picking it up on the doppler)
Thoughts and Feelings? Actually have found myself wondering whether we should consider a second - would we do IVF again - where would we go to do it. I had to put those thoughts aside and now I am contemplating daycare options (hoping to find a Montessori-based programme... or a live-out nanny share)
What I am looking forward to: relaxing over the long Cup Match Weekend (July 29 - Aug 1) and our Boston appointment in 2 weeks
What am I reading / things I’m learning: Weight Gain - I am within my ideal range and my doctors are happy with it. I just hope I don't hit the maximum number they expect - that would be mental hell!Still, I know I'll be able to get rid of it at the end so I need to get over the shock of eventually seeing numbers I've never seen before.
No comments:
Post a Comment