Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Maternity Photos

I received the maternity photographs today. Still don't know what to do with the 4 prints... I haven't been able to find the type of frame I was thinking about for 4 5x7s. In any case, we're pretty happy with the photos. I'm now really looking forward to the newborn photo shoot. I know I've posted the link to the In Harmony Portraits website but I haven't posted the link to the blog, which is In A Delightful Way.

That said, here are our photos, here is the link to our photos and one photo that I really like:

2 comments:

Nick and Kristi said...

So many things going on with you my dear:) I love the pics...You are in such great shape and look Beautiful!!!!

The shower sounded like a wonderful time and what an amazing thing your Aunt did for you and your Mom...I love surprises like that:)

Last but not least glad ur appt went well...a little crazy considering you have to get those extra shots just in case but reassuring at the same time

Have a great Week!!!

heartincharge said...

Great photos! You look so pretty!