Thursday, September 22, 2011

Boston - September 22

It was a long, long night. Liam has a cold or an ear ache and is teething... and it's not fun. We were up every hour. We did manage to not start our day proper until 8am. We were all bleary eyed at breakfast but enjoyed the Hampton Inn hot breakfast.

We first headed to see my fibroid removal doctor at Brigham and Women's. It was good to see her and Liam was his charming self. We then headed to Babson and spent the afternoon there. It was nice being on campus and I honestly believe that I did not enjoy the campus to the full extent when I was there.

We spent the balance of the afternoon at the Mall. It's our anniversary and I still had to buy a gift for Aidan (I'm awful... I know). The guy in the Brookstone store was teasing me because I was the first woman that he had to help 'find a gift' on the anniversary day (yes, I feel great about that too).

Aidan got us dinner from Cheesecake Factory while I worked on getting a very overtired and sick Liam to bed. We're hoping for a quiet night...

No comments: