Friday, September 23, 2011

Liam - Week 39

Date/Week: September 21st; week 39 

My Total weight gain/loss: 

His Stats:

Milestones: 2nd trip abroad.  Crawling on the grass (hates it).  

Developmental Progress:  He's doing a proper crawl but I think he finds it slow;  Climbed down off of a chair; waving is looking more and more like a wave

Energy level: Not much sleep because it has been a difficult teething week. So far the trend has continued into our vacation with the addition of a cold...

Thoughts and Feelings? I have no idea how people travel with more than one kid. It's like we were flying with the whole house. Getting to the rental car was insane. Still, I must say that travelling with a 9 month old has been fun thus far... he likes to travel

What I am looking forward to: Enjoying Boston - the Aquarium, Salem, etc.





No comments: