After breakfast in the restaurant we were running late for my eye apppointment in Brookline. I jumped out of the car and ran to the office and was about 15 minutes late. After a quick appointment (my eyesight is still the same) I then had to choose frames. At that point Aidan was there with Liam. I held the very tired little boy while Aidan and the Lenscrafters guy sorted out what would look best on me.
We had an hour to kill until my glasses were ready. So we went to put more money on the meter and what do you know.... we had a ticket. The meter had expired 5 minutes ago... Oh well. So we put more money in the meter and went for lunch at Friendly's.
Feeling better about the world we then drove to the New England Aquarium. We had a great time. Aidan loved the penguins. Liam slept through moost of the visit but seemed to like the penguins when he was awake. We got him a stuffed rock hopper which he really likes. We left to find parking surprise #2 - parking cost us $35 for 2 hours and a bit. Aidan was livid and I was speechless. Apparently if we went to dinner nearby we could have gotten the ticket validated... anyway!
We headed to Cambridgeside Galleria to have dinner with my roommate from my post-Spelma , pre-Babson days. It was so good to catch up and Cheesecake Factory was great!
No comments:
Post a Comment