Liam was quite amiable through the wait for Aidan to come back and check-in. He was selected for the extra search, which resulted in me being chosen as the second person to be searched in order to go with him. Once we got through everything we didn't have much of a wait for the flight to board.
The flight took 6 hours and Liam slept for maybe 1.5 hours. He played with Aidan, visited with his grandparents and watched a children's show about penguins. I got through a few movies but really wanted a nap... no luck there with our busy little man.
Once we landed we got the car and had to deal with lots of rain and traffic. Aidan dropped me off at Babson on the way to the hotel to allow me to attend the Alumni class. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was able to catch up with Prof. Donnellon and Prof. Lawler. I also managed to visit with Paula and to spend some time at a reception. Aidan then collected me and we got some milk and food for the evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment