Afterwards we went to the Golden Apple Mall and had Chinese for lunch. Neither did we do much in the afternoon or evening. After a hectic weekend, I was more than happy to not have to drive. We caught up on some work items and ordered pizza and salad for dinner. The salad came with corn and peppers, shredded cabbage etc., so Carol and I heated ours in the microwave.
In September 2006 we officially became family.... this blog records what happened next...
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Czech Republic: August 31, 2009
Monday was a bit of a slow day. Marisa went to get a Thai back massage this time. Apparently, this little Thai woman sort of bends you into a pretzel and then knees you in the back or something like that. Seriously, Marisa said she started at her feet and worked her way up to her head during the hour. She didn’t sat that is was as painful as the first visit but the Thai lady did use tiger balm on her to loosen the knots in her shoulders and neck. She’s going back on Thursday for aromatherapy massage.
Afterwards we went to the Golden Apple Mall and had Chinese for lunch. Neither did we do much in the afternoon or evening. After a hectic weekend, I was more than happy to not have to drive. We caught up on some work items and ordered pizza and salad for dinner. The salad came with corn and peppers, shredded cabbage etc., so Carol and I heated ours in the microwave.

Afterwards we went to the Golden Apple Mall and had Chinese for lunch. Neither did we do much in the afternoon or evening. After a hectic weekend, I was more than happy to not have to drive. We caught up on some work items and ordered pizza and salad for dinner. The salad came with corn and peppers, shredded cabbage etc., so Carol and I heated ours in the microwave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment