We had breakfast with friends that we’ve made at the hotel. They’re driving back to Germany tomorrow so I hope we’ll get to eat with them one last time tomorrow. I then headed out for an aromatherapy massage. This time it was more like the massages that I’m used to. It was on a massage bed, not on the floor. I was able to examine their homemade massage oils before deciding which one to use. I went for lavender because it smelled like the actual plant and not like perfume. The session was very relaxing but I did receive the Thai version of the massage on my neck, shoulders and back – I guess aromatherapy does nothing for knots. I then met Aidan and my mom at the market. The produce looked amazing. We got fresh strawberries and blueberries and my mom got nectarines and grapes. After walking around the town center we headed out to Luhacovice.
Aidan updated the GPS with the European maps last night so we now have access to complete maps for the Czech Republic. The ride to Luhacovice was about 30 minutes. We parked outside of the town center and walked in via the spa hotels this time. As before, the architecture was beautiful. We returned to the same restaurant for lunch and enjoyed the meal for two – this time sharing it with a third person (she also had lamb). We still couldn’t finish it. Afterwards we walked off lunch be heading into the town center and looking in the shops. A leisurely stroll took us back to the car and the GPS then led us back to Zlin via small villages and picturesque countryside.
Another quiet evening with a bit of work thrown in. We’re off to Durnstein and then Vienna for the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment