Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Czech Republic: September 7 & 8 2009

We took it easy on Monday and Tuesday - I guess it was recovery from our weekend in Vienna. On Monday it was my final Thai massage appointment. I decided to go for the full Thai Massage. It was lovely. Out of all of my visits, this was the most interactive. I felt as if I had participated in a yoga or pilates class. Afterwards Aidan and I met up and wandered around the town a bit. The rest of the day was quiet with work, a few episodes of Ballykissangel and reading.

Tuesday saw us having breakfast with a couple from New Zealand. We decided to then go for a few walks in the area. Many of the apples are being harvested and many gardens are full of zinnias and tomatoes. We also did a fair amount of work, got into the last season of Ballykissangel and even got out to see what the fall fashions are looking like (a lot of purple!).

1 comment:

Dorm parents: Oonagh and Randy said...

you like Ballykissangel? no way - I love that show and watched every episode when I live in England!!
smiles
Oonagh