Thursday, September 3, 2009

Czech Republic: September 2, 2009

Another slow and relaxing day – the type everyone should have when on vacation. We did venture out to the Tesco Hypermarket and thankful for Aidan’s indulgence, we had lunch at McDonalds.  We managed to get  a person serving us who has a pretty good grasp of English so it wasn’t as comical as me trying to order apple pie in Czech a few days earlier. This was followed by a visit to Tescos. They were putting out fall merchandise so some clothing was up to 70% off. I had no luck with shoes but I did manage to score a belt.
We decided to have dinner out at the Sunflower. This time I was craving pasta and they did an excellent job. It  was excellent. My mom also had pasta and Aidan had the chicken breast. As with our previous visit, the portions were sizable and the price very reasonable. Sadly, we had no room for dessert…

No comments: